Upcoming Events Week of 11/19 - 11/25
• 5:00 - 6:00 pm Zumba
• 5:00 - 6:00 pm - S.P.A. weight loss support 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month
• 6:30 pm Sons of the Master
• Daughters of Grace resumes 11/27
• 7:00 pm "Stepping into Freedom" Christ-Centered 12 Step Group
• There is no Worship & Bible Study nor
AWANA Children's Program.
Both will resume on Nov. 28th
One Family One Goal Glorify God
• 6:30 pm Revolution - Youth Ministry
• 8:30 am A Song and a Sermon
• 10:00 am Regular Sunday Service
• Children's Church - Generation Changers Please register your children downstairs in Borrows Hall. Our children will enjoy a time of worship in age appropriate bible classes.
• Children's Church Department in need of teachers for all grades and nursery workers.
1st Tuesday of the Month Oct 2, 2018—June 4, 2019 Location: Child & Family Services
1061 Pleasant St., New Bedford
Time: 5:00 - 6:30 pm - Providing a safe, confidential & supportive setting for anyone who has experienced the loss of a family member or friend due to suicide. A mutual support group led by a specially trained & experience facilitator.