Upcoming Events Week of 5/21 - 5/27
• 5:00 - 6:00 pm Zumba
• 5:00 - 6:00 pm - S.P.A. weight loss support
• 6:30 pm Sons of the Master (Gym)
• 6:30 pm Daughters of Grace (Sanctuary)
• 7:00 pm 12 Step Recovery Group (Borrows Hall)
• Worship and Bible Study 6:30 pm (Sanctuary) AWANA (kid's program) 6:30-8:00 pm Nursery Available
• 10:30 am Intercessory Prayer
• 5:00 - 6:00 pm Zumba Praise
• 6:30 pm Basketball "Pick-Up"
• 6:30 pm Revolution - Youth Ministry
• 8:30 am A Song and a Sermon
• 10:00 am Regular Sunday Service
• Children's Church - Generation Changers Please register your children downstairs in Borrows Hall. Our children will enjoy a time of worship in age appropriate bible classes.
• Children's Church Department in need of teachers for all grades and nursery workers.
7:30 - 9:00 pm Serious Players.
One Family One Goal Glorify God
Christian Fellowship Center will host a live
Situational awareness is a critical part of today’s workplace environment. During the training, Steve Ahern of Render Safe Consultants will provide attendees with the proven strategies and tools needed to not only become more aware of their environment and surroundings, but how to make their organizations better prepared to identify danger and potential threats. The training will also address:
-- How to build a robust workplace crisis prevention and response program – including an active shooter situation;
-- How to empower your employees with a personal safety plan that can be used at work, home or out in social settings.
To register use the link below or sign up in the church gym after one of the services.
Christian Fellowship Center