Week of 7/26 - 8/1
Monday 7/26• The Loss/Grief Group will resume their regular Monday Night meetings tonight, July 26th.
• Monday Night Men’s Bible Study will continue to meet at 6:30 pm for the month of July. If any of the men want to know more about this study group, you can contact Charlie Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Ladies Bible Study with Stacey Casey meets bi-weekly on Mondays in person. No meeting tonight. You can contact Stacey at email@example.com for more information.
Tuesday 7/27• Tuesday Night Women’s Bible Study will be taking the summer off.
• BAM!!! (BIBLE ACTION MISSION) will be happening again on Wednesday, July 28th from 6:30 pm to 8:15 pm for children, grades K through 6th grade. If your child WAS not able to come last week, it’s not too late!!
• Midweek Service at 6:30 pm, so parents are welcome to stay and join the Wednesday Night Fellowship while your children are at BAM.
One Family One Goal Glorify God
Friday 7/30• Youth Night will be tonight at 6:30 pm at the church.
• Women’s Breakfast at 9:00 am - Potluck.
• More exciting news … if you missed the first Huddle Up Groups, no problem, we have two more meetings scheduled on July 31st and August 28th from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. We hope you will take this opportunity to join us as we prepare for our Community Groups in the Fall.
• 8:30 am and 10:30 am Sunday Service
• The 10:30 am service will be the only service that will be livestreamed going forward.
• CFC Kids Church meets at 10:30 am Service
• Each Sunday, from 9:30 am - 10:30 am between the two services and following the 10:30 am service, we will have coffee, tea and some pastry for all to enjoy.
• 6:30 pm Sunday Night Volleyball.