Week of 6/14 - 6/20
Monday 6/14• The Loss/Grief Group meets at 6:00 pm at Church. If you are interested in this group or have any questions you can contact Diane at email@example.com.
• Men's Monday Night Bible Study at 6:30 pm at Church and on Zoom. If any of the men want to know more about this study group you can contact Charlie Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• There is also a Ladies Bible Study with Stacey Casey which meets bi-weekly in person and on Zoom. June date is the 21st.You can contact Stacey at email@example.com.
Tuesday 6/15• Tuesday Night Women's Meeting at Church and on Zoom at 6:30 pm. For meeting ID number email us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or request to become part of our private Facebook group at
CFC Daughters of Grace.
Wednesday 6/16• No Rangers nor Brave Girls Meetings until further notice
• 6:30 pm Bible Study and Prayer in Borrows Hall and video stream on Facebook
One Family One Goal Glorify God
Thursday 6/17• 10:30 am - 3:00 pm Red Cross Blood Drive
Friday 6/18• The Youth Group will be meeting on a biweekly basis through the summer. The next Youth Group meeting will be on June 18th. The Youth Group will not be meeting on July 2nd due to the 4th of July Weekend. Stay tuned for the July schedule in the coming weeks.
Saturday 6/19• Noon - 3:00 pm Car Wash Outreach
• 8:30 am Sunday Service
- In-Person and Online
• 10:30 am Sunday Service - In-Person and Online
• CFC Kids Church meets at 10:30 am Service
• Volleyball for the teens at 6:30 pm in the gym