Week of 5/3 - 5/9
Monday 5/3• The Loss/Grief Group meets at 6:00 pm at Church. If you are interested in this group or have any questions you can contact Diane at email@example.com.
• Men's Monday Night Bible Study at 6:30 pm at Church and on Zoom. If any of the men want to know more about this study group you can contact Charlie Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• There is also a Ladies Bible Study with Stacey Casey which meets bi-weekly in person and on Zoom. For May the dates are the 10th and 24th. You can contact Stacey at email@example.com.
One Family One Goal Glorify God
Wednesday 5/5• No Rangers nor Brave Girls Meetings until further notice
• 6:30 pm Bible Study and Prayer in Borrows Hall
Thursday 5/6• 6:30 pm Basketball "Pick-Up" Cancelled
Friday 5/7• 6:30 pm Friday Night Youth Group
Mother’s Day!! For all the Moms, a photo booth will be setup in the gym and available at both services, for you to have your picture taken with your children, grandchildren or anyone else you would like to have in the picture with you. What a wonderful keepsake to remember Mother’s Day 2021!
• 8:30 am Sunday Service
- Limited In-Person and Online
• 10:30 am Sunday Service - Limited In-Person and Online
• CFC Kids Church meets at 10:30 am Service